Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Loop ! Jukebox loop run when my choice is off !

Loop ! Jukebox loop run when my choice is off ! si je selectione la position arrêt pour la fonction loop étrangement elle reste active !
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I've noticed that recently also. Has yours been not wanting to start unless you click it a few times also?
La traduction est de mauvaise qualité, donc désolé si votre message est mal traduit en français puis ma réponse mal traduit en anglais. Si j'utilise la fonction lire la lecture débute, si la case boucle n'est pas activée la boucle est quand même active ! J'ai tenté avec la case active ou non, ça change rien, apparement la fonction boucle est verrouillée sur active même avec la case désactivée ! Par contre quand je clic pour mettre fin à la lecture manuellement cela fonctionne, l'arrêt s'effectue correctement. Il se peu que le problème vienne de la fonction boucle ou de la fonction qui met fin à la lecture quand la boucle est paramétrée pour être inactive. The translation is of poor quality, so sorry if your message is poorly translated into French and then my response poorly translated into English. If I use the function read the play starts, if the box is not checked loop the loop is still active! I tried with the active case or not, it changes nothing, apparently the loop function is locked on active even with the box off! By cons when I click to stop playback manually it works, the judgment is carried out correctly. He bit the problem comes from the loop function or function which terminates the reading when the loop is set to be inactive.
Sam M.
Pro
Sheet Author
I haven't had any issues with getting the songs to play. I have noticed that sometimes the song stops looping when I have the loop box checked though, usually after it's looped a few times though.
Hi Panda, could you tell me if the looping problem happens on all songs or just some of them?
all !
Ive been having problems with the Jukebox as well. Sometimes a track will loop when the option is deselected and some times it wont loop when it is selected. Also, if I press pause or play on some tracks, another will play. I'm running Roll20 on Chrome if that means anything.
Panda, what browser are you using? And thank you for the report Zahj. Have you had the opportunity to try another browser by any chance?
Sarah A. said: Panda, what browser are you using? And thank you for the report Zahj. Have you had the opportunity to try another browser by any chance? I just tested it on Firefox. Here's what I'm finding using both Chrome and Firefox: If I play a sound clip in the Jukebox (Track 1) the play button turns from the right pointed Triangle, to the double bar pause button, as it should. However, once the track is finished playing, it doesn't go back to the Play symbol, it stays showing the pause option. If I attempt to play another track (Track 2), after Track 1 is finished, Track 1 will play again. Not on a loop, but as if pressing play on Track 2 has triggered Track 1 again. Hope this helps.
I've reported this to the developers so they can take a look at the issue.
This has been happening for me for a very long time. I posted or commented on it more than once. I eventually stopped using the jukebox.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Zahj said: If I play a sound clip in the Jukebox (Track 1) the play button turns from the right pointed Triangle, to the double bar pause button, as it should. However, once the track is finished playing, it doesn't go back to the Play symbol, it stays showing the pause option. If I attempt to play another track (Track 2), after Track 1 is finished, Track 1 will play again. Not on a loop, but as if pressing play on Track 2 has triggered Track 1 again. I've always gotten this same behavior as well.