Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character classes

Wish there was a way us unknowledgeable folk could add home brew classes to the charactermancer. Would be nice to just be able to fill in the blanks and the system then does the rest and allows it as a class to choose from.

Edited 1666674186
Gauss
Forum Champion
No, but you can add custom classes manually to a sheet. Which character sheet are you using?
5e

Edited 1666770027
Gauss
Forum Champion
My suggestion for home brew classes is to fill the character sheet out in advance, and then you can duplicate the sheet for anyone playing that class.  Even for not homebrew I have a character creation setup for folks where I just duplicate the character sheet of the class they will be using.  I do this because I find that new players don't learn how characters are built when using the charactermancer. Additionally I find the charactermancer has some blind spots and bugs, just easier for me to sidestep it entirely.