Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Where to see complete uploaded items?

My total uploaded tokens should easily be under 20MB, and I have 2 Audio uploads, both around 14MB, but it says I am 124MB/100MB and unable to upload any more? I am checking my Audio and my Tokens, but not sure what is taking up so much space. Where can I check all of my uploads to manage it better because I think I am not counting something.
Gauss
Forum Champion
1) Art assets:  Go to one of your games Open the Art Library tab Click on My Library Double click on any art asset, it will open a window where you can see your storage quota and the space each item is taking up.  2) Music assets: Go to one of your games Open the Jukebox tab Click on Manage Audio Click on the Pencil From there you can delete the file. Unfortunately it doesn't list the size of the audio file.