Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LfG and or GM for Pathfinder 2nd Ed Adventure Paths, every other Sunday nite starting at 8 Pm CST or later

Edited 1667036971
Tom
Pro
Hey all, I've been a dedicated GM here pretty much since the start of Roll20 and have GMed a lot of games and looking for a group and or GM to slip into for any Pathfinder 2nd ed AP current or just starting up in my only time slot available, prefer a Kingmaker game but any might do.  And as I have most of the Pf II stuff on here at Roll20 and a Pro account a new or old hand GM might get some perks as well. So if this might interest you or a group then post below or PM me and we can get discorded up and have a voice. Thanks Tom

Edited 1666989840
Tom
Pro
OK, I have had 1 person show some interest, but who would rather be a player, but could GM if all else fails. I now have a King game up in the Looking for group so anyone else who might be interested in GMing this? Thanks Tom
I don't have GM experience, but I do have experience with the ruling on pathfinder both first and second edition.
PM sent bud!! Tom
And I found a GM, so just need to fill out 5 players slots and good to go :)  So if anyone is interested in this as a player post below or PM me and we can set up on Discord and voice to see if it will work. Tom
Now down to 4 player slots remaining :) Tom
Now down to 3 player slots left Tom
Now 2 :) Tom
Thanks everyone for all the PM's about the game!! 1 player slot left Tom