Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Issue with the charactermancer/character sheet not loading properly.

Hello all, I appear to be having some issues with the character sheet page loading when i either try to create a new character or look at an existing character sheet.  I can create a new character page but when i go to the charactermancer page to create stats it's whited out (see image below) It also effects new and existing sheets once this happens.  I've checked the API and there are no crashes.  This is quite frustrating as i'm trying to prep for a session on Saturday and i can't create the monsters my players will be coming up against.   I've refreshed, closed the game and gone back into it.  Is this a known issue and due to a recent change i'm now doing something in the wrong order to set up a character sheet?   As always any help would be appreciated.
I have the same problem too :(
got the same problem as well so far people i know every one i know got the same problem
Roll20 broke down, and now it doesn't work for anyone
My group is experiencing the same issue... 

Edited 1666960220
Gauss
Forum Champion
It appears many folks are having this issue, I am escalating it to the Devs.  For further updates please see  this thread
Thanks Gauss