Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP] PF2 Kingmaker - Wednesday Wee Hours EST (7am GMT) $10

*This full campaign runs from level 1 to level 20!* In Kingmaker, your player characters are more than mere adventurers. They are destined to become the rulers of the world’s newest kingdom—a nation that you get to build from the ground up as the campaign unfolds! In the northeastern corner of the sprawling expanse of the River Kingdoms lies an unclaimed wilderness known as the Stolen Lands. If your PCs can defeat the bandits and monsters that infest the central portion of the Stolen Lands, you’ll be able to establish your new nation therein... but this is only the beginning. Rugged mountains, sprawling swamps, and tangled forests border your new home on all sides, and as you expand into these lands you’ll forge new alliances, clash with new foes, and uncover an ancient menace that has long lurked in the overgrown corners of the Stolen Lands. But once you’ve claimed your territory, can your party defend this hard-won kingdom from war on its borders and supernatural threats from within? Will you rule with justice and mercy, or will you become the very monsters you fought to oppose? In the Kingmaker Adventure Path, the destiny of the world’s newest nation is yours to decide. *** While Issia and Rostland continue to fight and fracture, the splitting nation of Brevoy is set on all sides by unfriendly territories.  The heroic and civic-minded Swordlords have charged groups of adventurers to head south into the bandit-infested Stolen Lands - where civilizations rise and fall with shocking speed - to hopefully charter a new ally, since it seems impossible to treat with their neighbors.  You are a part of one of these bands, whether you be noble crusaders hoping to ease the suffering of an impoverished rural people, stalwart settlers seeking a new home in which you can help to forge your own laws, or a former bandit seeking redemption.   *** Hello Everyone!  As a 30-year GM with system mastery of PF2 I can offer a narratively rich experience for 4-5 hours a session up to once a week.  Depending on player interest for this game I may run more than one group, weekly or alternating-weekly, with a 5th or even a 6th player if you have a premade group already.  Payments go directly into purchasing more Roll20 enhancements to allow the most possible ease of character creation and advancement, from sourcebooks to adventure modules.  I am happy to teach new players the elegant simplicity of Pathfinder 2, and I am always available for help and questions.   Please leave a post in the Character Applications thread if you have an interest in one of my games! Discord: CopaKindred#0557 *** *This game is run with F.C. Gaming, an interdependent GM partnership dedicated to bringing you high quality games and emphasizing the service of skilled moderating.  GM Jacob has been running RPGs for more than thirty years, and I look forward to providing an excellent, narratively rich gaming experience.*
Also, if you have an interest in this campaign but not in this timeslot, please leave me a message and I'll see if I can set something up for you!
DRAT!  Also daylight savings got me.  8am GMT.