Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable to load Marketplace Sales report for Artist.

PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
The artist marketplace sales report has been down for the last 2 days and I am not sure how to correct this. I do not know what is causing this and would like to know if there is any news on this from other artists.
Gauss
Forum Champion
PrincessFairy said: The artist marketplace sales report has been down for the last 2 days and I am not sure how to correct this. I do not know what is causing this and would like to know if there is any news on this from other artists. I suggest filing a report with the Devs through the help center .  I would suggest selecting the Marketplace option. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
HI PrincessFairy! If you are looking for other artist feedback on this, have you considered joining the Marketplace Discord ? It's an active community. More directly to your point, I am able to see my own report, so the  Help Center Request  is probably the best way to go.