Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Long time gamer forever GM wanting to play

Long time player looking to join a Pathfinder 1e or Warhammer 40k based game ( Ideally Black Crusade, Deathwatch, or Rogue Trader)   All my time seems to be spent GMing in a living world, and I rarely get to play anymore.  Looking either for a living world thats active, or a dedicated weekly game ( preferred) 
I have a PF1E idea in-mind, so here is the pitch: Was thinking of 'revamping' several 'old-school' 1st-ed Dungeons & Dragon's modules to be played with the PF1e rulesets (with a smattering of homebrew and 3rd-party ruleset-options, but reusing same-maps and general-concepts as the original-material). Got 3 other players showing-interest, thus-far. If this notion sounds at all appealing to-you, then please feel free to private message me, either here on Reddit, or send me a friend-request on Discord (I.D. is 'Steven W.#5393' without the quotes) and we can discuss further details!