Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [Dune] Dune: Adventures in the Imperium - UK sessions, Saturday mornings

There’s a distinct lack of  Dune: Adventures in the Imperium  games on offer in this server, so here goes.     Anyone in the UK interested in playing a few sessions of Dune ? Looking for a Saturday morning game with a group of new players new to the system. Will be hosting the game here on Roll20, with VC in a Discord group I’ll set up.     I’ve played a few games of this myself, have GM’d a couple of sessions also quite recently. Long-time fan! Love the novels (the Frank Herbert ones), and the movies (‘84 and ‘21).     Drop me a PM to let me know if you'd like to get involved.     The spice must flow...
There are two other Dune games offered but unfortunately they are pay to play games. If the times were not euro centric, this would be something I can go for. I love Dune and know the lore, perhaps one of the best sci fi novels ever written as far as I am concerned. Anyway good luck finding like minded players, that will not be an easy task.
Thanks Scott. Agree with you on the books! Must admit, I didn't check in the PTP (not something I agree with).  Fingers crossed!
I'm just giving this a slight BUMP as there are still a couple of spaces left on this game for any fans of Dune . Drop me a line if so.
How early are we talking about? Because i am interested, but it depends on the hour. 
Hi there - This is up for discussion, to be fair. There's a couple of confirmed players and we may push it back later in the day.