Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[SmartAoE] Persistent --turnorder error

Hi! I'm trying to make a macro that allows a monster to create an AoE. The AoE itself works as expected, except when I try to add a turn order entry to it. Even when using the examples from the wiki for --turnorder it fails with the "(From SmartAoE): Unexpected argument identifier (turnorder)." message. Anyone able to tell me what the issue is? Macro as is: !smartaoe {{ --title|Void Slam --titlecardbackground|#f1c232 --oddrowbackground|#d0e4f5 --evenrowbackground|#eeeeee --controlTokName|AoEControlToken --controlTokSize|1 --aoeColor|player --aoeOutlineColor|#274e13 --aoeType|PFcircle, float --forceIntersection|1 --radius|10ft --minGridArea|0.5 --dc|15 --saveFormula|?{SaveType|Normal,5eCON|Advantage,<<2d20kh1 + a{constitution_save_bonus}>>|Disadvantage,<<2d20kl1 + a{constitution_save_bonus}>>} --conditionFail|5488161: Stunned --damageFormula1|[[4d8]] --damageType1|Necrotic --instant|1 --vulnerableAttr|necrotic --resistAttr|necrotic --immunityAttr|necrotic --autoApply|yes --bar|3 --zeroHPmarker|dead --turnorder|Void Slam,6,-1 }} Thank you in advance! - Jakob B. From
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Jakob, you'll need to manually update your script version, found here . Apologies, but the one-click version is woefully behind, and --turnorder was added in a later version. I'll try to get the latest version pushed out for next Tuesday's release. 
Ah. That explains it. Thank you!