Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Switching Layers with Tokens

Alicia
Sheet Author
Switching tokens from the GM layer to the Token layer has made them unusable. I'm unable to select them at all after switching it out of the GM layer. Just to clarify. I have then gone and switched my editing permissions to the token layer before attempting to select it again.
Did you by chance have the 'drawing selection' tool selected instead of the 'token selection tool'? Or, did the token somehow get converted into a drawing?
Yep, you might check to make sure you're using the correct selection tool. Sorry about that, we're merging them back into one tool in the next update, I know it's annoying. :-(
Alicia
Sheet Author
I think I tried everything thinking maybe it somehow got converted without my knowing and none of the selections tools would work.