Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! Time to take your players on XMAS themed adventures!

Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Instant Dungeon Crawl: Holiday Adventure No time to whip up a holiday themed battle map? No problem! Here's your solution! Complete with  full concept battle maps --including   Santa's elves's workshop ,  Santa's house , and  Santa's coal mine  dungeon crawls--and bare versions so that you may use them however you wish. It also includes a  snow background map  for maximum customization! All maps come with gridded versions. But that's not all!  As a bonus you also get the following tokens:   sleigh ,  giant Xmas tree ornament golem ,  Xmas tree ,  mine cart (so you can use it with the Santa's Coal Mine map),  bench ,  candy cane table  and  teddy bear ! Give the gift of adventure to your players! Just add monsters!
Gold
Forum Champion
Happy holidays! Let's play DND and have fun, make up fitting adventures. For a joke "They are putting out the Christmas decorations too early"
Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
🤣 Roll some dice and happy holidays to all that apply! Gold said: Happy holidays! Let's play DND and have fun, make up fitting adventures. For a joke "They are putting out the Christmas decorations too early"