Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

launch game - get into a list of menus, CRITICAL at top - looks like programmers page -cant get to my game

when I launch my game I just get a page with CRITICAL at top - and what seems to be just lists of menus.  looks like maybe a programmers page. dunno. ver frustrating. been going on for days
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Jay! Can you attach a screen shot? It might help identify the issue.
thats where I end up when click Launch Game

Edited 1669180945
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That's the second report I have seen of this. My initial suspicion is that something is interfering with how your browser is interpreting the CSS (Styling code) sent by the site. Are you running anything like Stylus, or use a browser that supplies it's own style sheet. Perhaps a browser extension that changes the default behavior of Roll20 (ex: VTTES or Beyond20)? Do you get the same display in a different browser or in a private browsing (incognito) window? I can't seem to find the thread that reported this before, but I'll keep looking. Edit: I've looked through my posts for the last few weeks and can't find it. It may be that it was crossposted in an unrelated thread, or the user found the solution and deleted the thread.