Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Charactermancer stuck on Building load bar.

I'm trying to create a level 12 character for a friends game. When I complete the level+ entry and hit "Apply Changes" the 'Building your character' bar appears, but does not fill and the character never saves. We've waited 20 minutes and nothing changed. I 'X' out of the sheet and reopen it and it's right back at the level+ screen with everything I've filled out for my level 12 character. Hitting "Apply Changes" does the same thing.  We played around with it a bit, going level by level and that seemed to work until I hit level 6. It's now doing the same thing with level six, getting stuck after hitting 'Apply Changes'.  We've attempted to create several other sheets hoping the issue was just with the first one, but it isn't working with those either.  Help!!!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Josh! Best thing to do with a stuck charactermancer is to file a  Help Center Request . There are lots of little attibutes that could be causing the issue.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The Dev and XP team have just added a page for this issue to the Help Center this morning! Check there and see if any of the advice is helpful.