Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Roll name] display on chat when i push button HELP!

Hi, i want add the name of the roll display on the game chat, like the name of the player for all my button. The only way i found is add the name of every single buttom manualy, thers no way for show the button name you pres on the chat? <h4>INIZIATIVA <input type="text" name="attr_char_iniziativa" style="width:50px;height:25px;font-size:15pt;margin-left:90px;""/> <button type='roll' value=' [[1d20+@{char_iniziativa}]] (INIZIATIVA)(@{char_nome})' name'roll_iniziativa'>INIZIATIVA</but><br></button> I set the name'roll_iniziativa, thers a way to show that w/o type for every single button ( i have like 100 button in my sheet) the name manuali like i do here (INIZIATIVA) I'm searching for a quick comanda like for the character name @{char_nome} That work for the char name really well. Hope to find a way!
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Unfortunately you have to do this manually. A lot of work in the html side of the sheet can be tedious.