Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e][Paid][Sunday 1PM EST][First session free]Icewind Dale Rime of The Frostmaiden

Edited 1669419782
Please note that Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. We have 3 players so far a warlock,cleric and druid. Only had one session so far where players met and now they are inside a dungeon clearing kobolds. The setting North of the spine of the world and west of the towering Reghed Glacier is a frigid expanse few dare to explore, let alone inhabit. This icy land of windswept tundra recently became locked in a perpetual, dark winter without reprieve. Auril the Frostmaiden, the divine embodiment of winter's fury, has withdrawn to this cold corner of the world to live among mortals. Further, she has cast a terrible spell over Icewind Dale, to the detriment of most of its denizens. About the DM &nbsp; About the DM: &nbsp;My DMing style depends on the players I will usually adjust the game according to what the party is doing and giving a lot of freedom to be creative with their character development. Also if you want some creative homebrew race or class just hit me up and I will likely allow it after making some changes if it looks a little op. I have ran this module many times and my groups had many months worth of fun with it. &nbsp;On the subject of the roleplay combat split I do enjoy quite a bit of combat usually having at least one per session and this module is quite dungeoncrawly and combat heavy but I do allow the party to roleplay and do their own stuff as much as they want. &nbsp;And of course I almost never miss a session and run games on most holidays as long as we have enough people to play. General Info - Party size is 6 players max - Each session is 15$ or 13£ (50$ a month) - The game will be long running. - Starting at lvl 3 - For the stats you can either take this game's standard array which is 17 16 15 14 10 9 or just roll 6 times /r 4d6kh3 on the roll20 chat - For stats you can either roll or point buy. - I run when there are 3 or more players.&nbsp; If you want to join please put in an application below with the following info or direct message me. Name: Experience D&amp;D or others TTRPGS: What do you like the most in a campaign: What is your play style like: Have you played this module before: Discord Id: Character(If you have one): Listings:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/351405/5e-icewind-dale-rime-of-the-frostmaiden" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/351405/5e-icewind-dale-rime-of-the-frostmaiden</a>
Still looking for players for this week
Only one slot open for next sunday