Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP: 1 to 2 for Stars Without Number SciFi game Sunday 5pm (CST)

Looking for two or more crew members to round out the crew for a scout ship frigate for a “Scavenger Fleet” surviving on the fringes as they look for new markets and resources in a struggling galaxy.  (this game will take inspiration from a lot of sources like Battlestar Galactica, Mass Effect, Star Trek Voyager, Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet just to name a few) New players to Stars Without Number are welcome (even if you don’t have the book as free basic versions are available online) and any published material is available just as you run it by the group and GM before game play.  We will be using a combination or Roll20 for sheets, game handouts, and dice rolls and Discord for Voice chat.   My games are always LBGT+ friendly and the do not be an ass rule is always in effect, it's just that simple.   Session 0 is to be held on Dec 4th if you are interested please PM here on roll20 or reach out to me on Discord under the name jacobnd#2784

Edited 1669501395
Hi I'm Dan, 30 and I be very interested I have been a huge fan of the system since I got the chance to watch the Swan Song series on youtube. I am From Sydney Australia and Hope to get the chance to chat with you Here is my Discord: ScruffyMadman67#9792 Hope to chat with you soon
Bump, Still looking for one more player to round out the crew and more than enough time for you to join the fun.