Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Question about merge accounts

Good day! When you merge two accounts, do they merge absolutely everything? Specifically interested in the subscription, storage and personal library.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Santi! I've never heard of merging accounts. Is this possible? Do you have a reference for this?

Edited 1669821645
keithcurtis said: Hi Santi! I've never heard of merging accounts. Is this possible? Do you have a reference for this? In the Help center I saw that you can submit a request to merge accounts. I myself am trying to figure out how this happens, since I did not find information in the general articles. Maybe I misunderstood something.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Interesting. I've done a little research. It seems that a merge carries across data, games, and purchases. It does not merge hours played or achievements however.
keithcurtis said: Interesting. I've done a little research. It seems that a merge carries across data, games, and purchases. It does not merge hours played or achievements however. That is, the merged account will receive the status of "Creator" in all games created on these two accounts? And will the storage merge? Played hours and achievements are ready to lose.
Hi there Santi-- That'd be correct. The Creator status would change and storage content merge as well. If you have not already, please feel free to submit that ticket and our support staff can get you sorted :)
Okay. :) keithcurtis, Drespar, thanks for your answers!