Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tome of Beasts 3-No next page option on monster pages

This is going to seem like an old man rant. I purchased Tome of Beasts 3 on Roll20 excited to read all the new monsters, but I was dumbfounded to learn there was no next page option on each page while viewing the monster page. To make sure I wasn’t going crazy I had my friends look at Tome of Beasts 3 on my account to ensure there wasn’t a visual bug or error on my end that was preventing me from seeing the “next page” option.  Next, I went back to Tome of Beasts 1&2 to make sure that the “next page” option existed, and I wasn’t confusing it with some other book release. Now you must be saying just open extra tabs for other monsters or just click go back 400+ times to view the monsters in the new book but imagine a brand-new monster manual in your hands and you open it to page 1 and there was no way to turn it to page 2. Instead, you must go back to the introduction and select the next monster in alphabetical order/CR rating. To me this seems completely insane and instead of enjoying reading about new monsters to create havoc with my D&D friends I spent my time writing this and researching to make sure I was not going crazy. I am not sure if this post will have any positive change for this book or others that could be released without a “next page” option, but for the love of Tyr create a freaking “next page” option.
Gauss
Forum Champion
My suggestion is to message the publisher as this is probably something they have control over.