Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

pathfinder 1e magus intensified shocking grasp

hi i am looking for a macro to change shocking grasp( Your successful melee touch attack deals 1d6 points of electricity damage per caster level (maximum 5d6). When delivering the jolt, you gain a +3 bonus on attack rolls if the opponent is wearing metal armor (or is carrying a metal weapon or is made of metal).)  to intensified ( An intensified spell increases the maximum number of damage dice by 5 levels. You must actually have sufficient caster levels to surpass the maximum in order to benefit from this feat. No other variables of the spell are affected, and spells that inflict damage that is not modified by caster level are not affected by this feat. An intensified spell uses up a spell slot one level higher than the spell's actual level.) i just want to be able to click on the spell and get the proper damage, unfortunately i have no idea how to write macros.

Edited 1669256447
In the "Damage" section of the spell, change it from this: [[{(1*@{caster1_level}),5}kl1]]d6 to this: [[{(1*@{caster1_level}),10}kl1]]d6 You can also edit the description, if you want to keep things in line (note that this spell is weird as it's setup to roll damage .... and ALSO rolls damage in the description ... I would actually remove the damage roll from the description myself): Your successful melee touch attack deals 1d6 points of electricity damage per caster level (maximum 10d6) ([[[[{(1*@{caster1_level}),10}kl1]]d6]]). When delivering the jolt, you gain a +3 bonus on attack rolls if the opponent is wearing metal armor (or is carrying a metal weapon or is made of metal). Hope that helps!
it does thank you