Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamic Lighting Barriers Default?

The setting used to be found under a game's Default Game/Page Settings, but I can't find it any longer alongside any of the other default Dynamic Lighting settings. Am I totally blind or has this default setting been moved/removed?

Edited 1670712333
Gauss
Forum Champion
It is on the Page Details tab in the Page Settings. It has not been moved.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
To further clrify, it is on the initial tab because the setting applies to both Dynamic Lighting and the older Legacy DL system. If it were on the other tab, it would be hidden if the user switched to the old lighting system.
I must have something else that is disabling me from being able to select it then. I have Dynamic Lighting and Daylight Mode enabled under the second tab (Dynamic Lighting), but still on the first tab (Page Details) there is nothing south of Fog of War Enabled:
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You need to set it on the first tab of the individual page settings (while in-game), not the overall game settings.
Gotcha, and thanks for taking the time to reply. Hopefully I'm not being obtuse about this, but just to be clear, this Movement setting does not exist/no longer exists as a default game setting?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I haven't looked for it. Let me check... No, it does not appear to be. Perhaps when they finally (if ever) actually remove legacy lighting, it will be added.
I really hope that with the new technology used for windows and doors they re-implement the whole dynamic lighting feature on that new technology...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That would be a tall order. They'd have to create a conversion script to handle the huge amount of marketplace material. But yeah, I think the Doors and Windows just look and feel a whole lot more modern and smooth.