Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

modifying character sheets

Is there an easy way to change the headers for sections on character sheets? like rename strength to stamina or something like that?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you're talking about existing sheets, not ones you are creating yourself, the answer is unfortunately no. You cant edit an existing sheet, without becoming a sheet author basically.
right but can i edit the names of the base statistics..just wondering for another game i want to run.

Edited 1671529142
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
GiGs said:  the answer is unfortunately no.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
If it's a community sheet on the repo, you could grab the code and make your changes to use as a custom sheet. However, this can quickly get complicated 
damn :( cause i have this 5e gundam conversion i grabbed thats really really good but stat names are changed to reflect the atmosphere. I just wanted to customize it for ease of sheet reference was all.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
ah, yeah, the official 5e sheet is not in the repo (or rather the up to date code isn't), and it's an extremely complex sheet where a simple change like that is going to cascade through a lot of the sheet's function.
damn...and ive been unable to garner any help in creating a new one. Guess ill have to suffer.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Character sheets are pretty complex entities. There is a browser extension that was recently made by someone in the community called sheetMagic that can build rudimentary character sheets.
Got a link to it?
nvm found it on a search..hmm will have to check this out.