Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fix all the incorrect links that are literally everywhere in the Compendiums

Score + 14
I understand these links are auto-generated, but there is so much content in the D&D section, that these links are so often going to the wrong page that they are almost entirely useless.  Even on top-level pages, some links that should go to useful content go to something wrong.  For example, the top-level of the D&D Compendium  i t says "  We've included lists of all the rules,  Spells ,  Monsters ,  Classes , and  items  for you to peruse and quickly reference during your games." The link for "Items" goes to the Southland's Players Guide, which isn't even a WotC core book!  That's just the tip of the iceberg. Every page is cluttered with inaccurate links, which are so hit-or-miss that I've stopped using these links altogether.   Please do something about this. The more content we get, the worse this problem becomes. 
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Anything that sends you to the 'combat' overview page should be cursed for all eternity... 100% agree with this suggestion!