Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Purchased Campaigns missing

Hello, i bought campaign modules last year... i am no longer a subscriber but i *Bought* them with *Cash*... why are they not listed in *choose a game to start playing*? Namely i bought Curse of Stradh and a few others... why have they been removed? Where do i find them? DO i need to SUB to get them back? (If i need to sub thats a bit counter-intuitive as i OWN them) thanks
BUMP + UPDATE - i have checked my marketplace items and i definately own them, but as i say - they do not show up in the list of campaigns to play when creating a new game... so is this honestly a bug or am i doing something wrong? Its been a while
ok fine... i was an idiot... i had to choose it from the Module menu itself... but then why does it have the drop-down *Playing> Begin typing to choose games*?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Do you have a screenshot?  The only place I see that dialogue is on on the "Join a Game" page, since that allows you to filter the game system.  I don't see it on the "Create New Game" page.

Edited 1671644932
Lee
Pro
for proof of my confusion with drop down list in screenshot <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2k5ew8z8vmdf8x/Screenshot%202022-12-21%2017.44.56.png?dl=0" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2k5ew8z8vmdf8x/Screenshot%202022-12-21%2017.44.56.png?dl=0</a> Its just confusing tbh as a returning DM after a long time... as there are many campaigns in that list i assumed purchased ones would be there also but yes its only available once you have created a game, because i didn't notice the *more* option in the module list at first, so i assumed i needed to create one first

Edited 1671653379
Gauss
Forum Champion
Barney said: Nook fine... i was an idiot... i had to choose it from the Module menu itself... but then why does it have the drop-down *Playing&gt; Begin typing to choose games*? That is a list of the games (systems), not modules. It is there to tell people what game is being played and is used in the LFG search tool.&nbsp; It has nothing to do with the module you select.&nbsp; examples of a game: Pathfinder 2e or DnD 5e.&nbsp; examples of a module: Abomination Vaults (a Pathfinder 2e module) or&nbsp; Curse of Strahd (a DnD 5e module). Note: even though the modules typically belong to a specific game system they can be adapted for other systems so they are game system independent.
ah that makes a lot of sense, thank you - and for not trolling lol