Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Art saved in folders in "My Library" does not retain resizing upon website reload.

Edited 1671769179
Hey, all. I only the other night sat down and made a bunch of spell templates for Roll20. When I add them to my Library, I resize them to the right number of grid squares so that when I pull them out, they are the correct size. However, upon reloading the website, I noticed that they all reverted to Height: 1, Width: 1. This only happened with the images that were saved within a folder. Images outside of any folder but still in My Library keep the resizing, as do ones in my Recent Uploads. Pictured below is a before and after picture of the problem. I sized "Burning Hands" to be a 3x3, since it produces a 15ft cone, and it works without issue. If I leave and come back to Roll20, open the Spells folder, and check it, the image is back to 1x1. <a href="https://imgur.com/JcEk1ZC.png" rel="nofollow">https://imgur.com/JcEk1ZC.png</a>

Edited 1671769393
Gauss
Forum Champion
Confirmed.&nbsp; Repro:&nbsp; 1) Upload image 2) Resize image while in the art library 3) Test, confirm size 4) Hard refresh 5) Re-test, confirm size has been maintained 6) Create folder in art library 7) Move image to folder.&nbsp; 8) Re-test, confirm size has been maintained 9) 2nd Hard refresh 10) Re-test, size has not been maintained.&nbsp; I suggest filing a bug report in the Help Center since the forums are primarily users helping users.&nbsp;
Gauss said: Confirmed.&nbsp; Repro:&nbsp; 1) Upload image 2) Resize image while in the art library 3) Test, confirm size 4) Hard refresh 5) Re-test, confirm size has been maintained 6) Create folder in art library 7) Move image to folder.&nbsp; 8) Re-test, confirm size has been maintained 9) 2nd Hard refresh 10) Re-test, size has not been maintained.&nbsp; I suggest filing a bug report in the Help Center since the forums are primarily users helping users.&nbsp; Will do, thanks for confirming the issue.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This was also reported in this thread &nbsp;if you want to keep an eye on that (in case a resolution is mentioned there.) I made a report last week.
keithcurtis said: This was also reported in this thread &nbsp;if you want to keep an eye on that (in case a resolution is mentioned there.) I made a report last week. Thanks, I'll follow that topic as well. Submitted my help request and am waiting on that at the moment. I'll post here with any meaningful reply.