After months of basic coding to get a character sheet to look and function mostly as I want it to, there are no functions to it, now it is just a placeholder for the info a player need. I would be grateful if anyone could help me integrate these two functions into my code. 1. A roll-action for the 'General (Gen)' abilities (that is the only abilities tested for in GUMSHOE). I like it to be the ability name that you click on to trigger a d6 dice roll. Then before the roll is executed, a pop-up window asks if any pool (p.) is to modify the roll; if yes, that pool will be removed from the ability pool being tested, and updated accordingly. Last but not least it would be great if you can pick a difficulty number (between 3-9) that the roll is testing against, to roll equal to or higher than that difficulty.  2. A template that will display the above roll action with the name of the character, the ability being tested, the difficulty, and the result of the test. Something like this:  My own very limited coding skill can't handle this, so please help me if you can. All my code can be found here: Ajpirion/ToC-Char_sheet: My first R20 character sheet (github.com)