Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E][LGBTQ+ Friendly][Saturdays Morning EST][Noob Friendly] DM looking to Dungeon Crawl!

Hey new players and old players alike, Summary: Who: 3-5 players, new players or old, with the PHB What: A generic 5th level dungeon crawl. When: Saturday mornings EST, specifics to be determined by interested party. Where: Underground, for a 2 floor dungeon crawl Why: Because sometimes you just want to go back to the simple stuff (Also, this is a great way to get started if your new) How: Voice chat Are you looking for a nice dungeon crawl? Join me on Saturday mornings (EST) (Specific times to be determined by interested parties) for a nice dungeon crawl. This will be almost entirely based on the PHB and DMG. Only bit of homebrew here will be how I handle combat, which is a new system I am developing. Actions are the same in combat, I just pace things different to speed things along. Interested? Let me know below! Thanks for taking time to consider, Joshua
I’m interested but I know almost nothing of D&D so I’m a completely blank 😆
Paulina B. said: I’m interested but I know almost nothing of D&D so I’m a completely blank  Don't worry, this is gonna be very new player friendly. If you are at all interested in DND, this is a good place to start.
Hey! I'm a more experienced player if that's okay :) (I have about 3 years of online DnD experience,  Discord, Roll20 experience, a good-sounding microphone, and a camera if that's needed ). I'm a calm and friendly person, I get along with others fairly easily. Concerning my playstyle, I tend to be the brains of the party, or "the detective". Hopefully, we'll need some big-brain thinking and intuition to avoid traps and defeat monsters :) I'd be happy to rummage through some dungeons on a sunny Saturday morning. If you'd like me in the party, feel free to DM me on roll20 or on Discord  -   Asgott#6988
Asgott said: Hey! I'm a more experienced player if that's okay :) (I have about 3 years of online DnD experience,  Discord, Roll20 experience, a good-sounding microphone, and a camera if that's needed ). I'm a calm and friendly person, I get along with others fairly easily. Concerning my playstyle, I tend to be the brains of the party, or "the detective". Hopefully, we'll need some big-brain thinking and intuition to avoid traps and defeat monsters :) I'd be happy to rummage through some dungeons on a sunny Saturday morning. If you'd like me in the party, feel free to DM me on roll20 or on Discord  -   Asgott#6988 You are welcome to join! I've sent you a friends request via Discord for easier communications.