Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Blood Lords - AP

I find it very disappointing that Roll 20 has decided to not bring Blood lords to roll20.   Roll 20 managers the community is very disappointed in this decision of yours.  
My understanding, from what I've read from previous posts, is that actually this is down to Paizo as they call the shots in terms of what gets created & published on Roll20. If that is the case, you may want to go to the Paizo forums and ask them what the plans are in terms of bringing the module to Roll20. It does sound like a fun adventure path.

Edited 1669927306
Manny L. said: My understanding, from what I've read from previous posts, is that actually this is down to Paizo as they call the shots in terms of what gets created &amp; published on Roll20. If that is the case, you may want to go to the Paizo forums and ask them what the plans are in terms of bringing the module to Roll20. It does sound like a fun adventure path. Incorrect. Paizo provides their books to all of their partners, and it's up to their partners on what they do with them. Sure, Paizo will Vet the work to make sure it's being used in a way that follows their guidelines, but R20 is in charge of what content they bring to their platform. <a href="https://paizo.com/community/blog/v5748dyo6sh64?Stay-at-Home-Play-at-Home-with-Roll20#13" rel="nofollow">https://paizo.com/community/blog/v5748dyo6sh64?Stay-at-Home-Play-at-Home-with-Roll20#13</a> Person 1: Can you please make the Age of Ashes adventure path module available on Roll20 Person 2: Ask Roll20. They are the ones that need to approach Paizo to license it. Aaron Shanks (Paizo Marketing &amp; Media Manager): Right, Roll20 already has access to all our content. Person 3: So who/where do we need to post to? Aaron Shanks: Drop them a note on the Contact Us page of their website or their social media. Express enthusiasm for their product and what you would like to see. In short, it be up to Roll20
Thank you for the update.&nbsp; There is a large interest in blood lords and all the competition IE foundry and fantasy grounds have released it I would hope Roll 20 see's the value.&nbsp; I have been seeing a lot of post about people removing their sub to roll 20 because of these reasons.&nbsp; It would be interested to see the actual data though because what people say only means a little to what the data actually means.
I'm also very interested in this AP, and the benefits of premade modules are super appealing. C'mon Roll20, help us out
+1 Interested! Otherwise I'd have to move to Foundry, which I am not really looking forward to....
Keep this message going! Community Rise to the support!
Jacob R.
Pro
Translator
Yes please; +1. Make it happen!
Personally, I don't care as much about Blood Lords... but I really &nbsp;want to run Gatewalkers without having to do everything by hand. I'd love to know if they're doing any more APs, or if Kingmaker burned them out.
Keep this post rolling!&nbsp; We need Blood Lords.&nbsp; Roll 20 Mods hear the people!&nbsp;
Come on roll20! Blood Lords is amazing! you should really have jumped on the Pathfinder player spike that happened. !&nbsp;
We need more APs on roll20.
Keep this thread going so roll 20 will listen.

Edited 1675547114
&nbsp;I have given up on running PF2e games here as they dont want to support them. The character sheet, the compendium and the charactermancer are a mess. I run PF2e on a VTT that supports the system. good luck. It seems like Roll20 has been on auto pilot the last 2 years. Collecting money and not providing anything in return. Wow we got doors and windows ?? Other tables tops have had that feature for years.
Roll 20, do you have a response.&nbsp; I want you to be the beat but we gotta listen to your players.&nbsp; I want this to be the best.&nbsp; &nbsp;What can I do to help?&nbsp; &nbsp;What can we do to convince you?
I have already decided to move over to foundry after zero response from the mods.
Kyle M said: I have already decided to move over to foundry after zero response from the mods. &nbsp;Since your going to Foundry, If you haven't checked it out you should check the PF2e Humble Bundle. It includes a free module for Abomination Vaults for Foundry and all the PDF's you get you receive a discount on future modules. After you get the bundle the Beginner Box Module is only $15 all set up and ready to play. Happy Gaming!
Yeah, I am geting all my groups to move over.&nbsp; Roll 20 has really been behind in the times lately.&nbsp;&nbsp;