Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

new to mods and API scripts

This si what I have setup so far. I do run a VPN. Some of the games that I play online have shit internet and that has been my saving grace to connect to them. Mainly getting into the Amazon hub servers to play certain games. I bring this up because I am curious if that is why it is saying anonymous in this post. I have also listed the mods I have been trying to use to give as much detail as possible to make this right.

Edited 1672464093
I am trying to get this roll table off the ground to work following another post for Call of Cthulhu. I get the text but whatever error I have with my mods it isnt doing to 1d10 as talked about in the video and the text is offbase. I am missing something. !rt &{template:callofcthulhu}{{name=A-Bout-of-Madness}}{{title=Madness Gained}}{{roll=[[1t[boutofMadness]]]}} This is all my data.
I think I figured it out. sorry to bother you all. Once I added the final macro it seems to have worked itself out.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
"Anonymous" in that call stack refers to an unnamed function.  If you have a reproduction case for that error, let me know, I'd like to trap for it and give a good error message.