Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable to open Handouts once closed (Solid Work around?)

Edited 1672622405
Been digging through the forums and decided to do some experimenting. As currently; I do not see a solution yet that helps fix users able to close their hands out out after opening a HandOut as a pop out. I discovered by clicking "Edit" button on the handout - forces the handout back into the Campaign window allowing you to close out the hand out. It's currently the best method I found as all other work arounds does not seem to work as efficiently. In the mean time; Has any one discovered a solution?
The  "workaround" is either to use Firefox (which does not have this bug) OR open all Handouts inline (NOT in separate window)...
TheMarkus1204 said: The  "workaround" is either to use Firefox (which does not have this bug) OR open all Handouts inline (NOT in separate window)... I see, my workaround does not work for others?
Hi Mad-Imaginative -- We released a bug fix for this yesterday, can you let me know if you're still having issues? Thanks!
I am still having this issue.