Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Companion App (Roll20 Mobile) Bugs

The original post about this has had no activity for more than 2 months, so I'm forced to start this one new. Today, using the app, the Search has been painfully slow. O started a Search, then went to my phone's browser to navigate to my compendium to get the same data, and the Companion App was still  loading. Any activity on the development here?
The combat page bug is still there, where it does not display the right dice values and only shows a 0 + STR etc instead of the correct dice values 1d6 + STR etc. Which is annoying since I use the app as a reference for when I play live. However I have found a workaround until it gets fixed, where I put the dice value in the name of the weapon or ability. F ex. Dagger 1d4 + DEX