Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Who to follow on Youtube for Call of Cthulhu ?

I started following Nick O. He has 1 video about Cthulhu and then the rest is heavily D&D. The macros and some stuff are interchangeable. I give it 25% but I'm new and looking for specific things that after I've typed several lines of code from his video I realise won't work because he makes a reference to the character sheet.. Is there someone that does CoC and does the same as Nick that anyone can suggest or someone that has a patreon that is CoC exclusive that's worth following ?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If yiu asking about CoC + Roll20 content, I don't think there's anyone who does that. If there's anything you need help doing, the forums here will be happy to help out.