Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG/DM] [Player][GMT] Pathfinder1/2, 3.5/5e (availability listed in OP - and it is *Strict*)

My availability is *Only* as follows: Mondays: All day from 11am to midnight - Tuesdays: 11am to midnight - Wednesdays: 11am to 4pm - Thursdays: 11am to 4pm - Fridays: 11am to 4pm As implied these times are NON-NEGOTIABLE and GMT TZ ----------------------------------------------------------------- Looking to play: 5e: Mad Mage/ToA/Frostmaiden/DIA/ - Pathfinder: Any - 3.5: Any Pathfinder and 3.5 are preferred as i have had no experience with them and heard they are amazing Either DM me here or respond to this thread, thankyou

Edited 1673468974
Im an EU-based player, if you find a DM for pathfinder 1e or 3.5 Im very interested I could also be interested in rotating DM
ooohhh west marches style rotation? (and maybe world as well) that would be cool, haven't played west marches-esqu in years
My DM-style isnt for everyone (alot of theatre of the mind and international players usually tell me its not prefered to play that way 98% of the time).  But if you are open to try it out we can give it a go?
i am no stranger to ToM won't know if i like you until we try ;) but west marches has been a while so might take a session or two to ease back in
I could DM you in a solo-adventure as a oneshot to see if we are a good fit other pathfinder 1e DMs ready to play EU-friendly hours are also welcome
cool, but i personally would need to learn those systems myself - which is why i ask to play in a campaign, you may DM me details as you wish