Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

MorgBorg Inconsistency

Can anyone tell me why I get different results from the same character sheet in the sandbox vs. the actual game? In the sandbox, it works correctly: But in the actual game, the labels come up as "false" for the attack and damage pieces. Both platforms are using the same HTML, CCS and Translation files. Suggestions?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
So, is there a reason you're passing the label in as part of the attack roll? Here are the issues I see. Your attack roll has this: {{attack=@{labelattack}: [[1d20 + @{attacktype}]]}} The '@' makes it seem like an attribute, but there's no attribute with that name.  Try this instead: {{attack=^{labelattack}: [[1d20 + @{attacktype}]]}}
I didn't create the sheet. I just modified some of the other sections. The ^ didn't work.