Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D5e] DM looking for 4-6 players for tyranny of dragons! (all experience levels welcome) (Sundays at 6pm (GMT+0))

Edited 1673913258
Hello i am Kurt i am a 21 year old dm and i am in need of some players to start a campaign with. Sundays at 6pm (GMT+0) sounds like a good day but i am flexible. I have no idea what else to put in here, but if you have any questions you can ask away.  Skeleton pirate, Bubba#0329 is my discord if you want to talk to me directly (use the full:  Skeleton pirate, Bubba#0329  )
Hi Kurt  I'm interested. My name’s Scott, I’m 37, I’m new to D&D and roll20 but I’m eager to learn. I’ve only ever watched people play (Oxventure etc). 6pm GMT works for me or I could do evening on Mondays from 7pm Let me know if you have a spot. Scott
welcome scott
Hello my name is Rizu I am 42, I am new to 5e but have played 3.5e for years.
I'm game. I usually go by my screen name online. I have about a years worth of experence in DnD and I'm in the UK, so its nice to not have to do any maths for a change. I'm game for that time to. Just wondering though, how long would the sessions be? My Discord is Dis Lexic#4603.
Hey im game also. Been playing and Dming for about 2 years. I'be sent a friend req on discord but you must have not seen it.
I have sent you all pm's/friend requests.
2 slots left.
Hi Kurt, my name is G and I have about 2 years experience in 5e. I'm looking for a campaign for the weekend and this sounds like a good fit for me. I sent you a request on discord so we can discuss it further!
I would be interested in joining I've been dicking around in 5e on and off for like 8-9 years. I've always wanted to try out tyranny of dragons.
sorry john we have six players allready, i will let you know if someone drops out.