Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Weird Font Issue on some sheets and parts of Roll20

One of the players I know is experiencing a very weird font issue.  I'm attaching screenshots because I don't know how to effectively describe it.  To me it looks like a font is either not loading or is corrupted somehow but inspecting the character sheet in question shows it uses Helvetica/Arial but she is able to use that font in other apps with no issue.  Any suggestions or ideas on how to troubleshoot this would be very much appreciated.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'd recommend trying in an incognito window (chrome/chromium) or private browsing (Firefox) to eliminate any possible extension issues. Trying other browsers would be another step to take.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Also, verify that the browser itself (not Roll20) is set to 100% zoom.