Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I purchased Content, and I cant add it to my game or even launch a new game with it.

Pretty much as above, bought CoS and cannot find it in the list of Addons for my campaign, but all my other content is there. When I try making a new game, it just sits there saying, adding module to game, frozen. Cant launch it or use the maps. The Compendium works fine. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi CynicalCanadian! Curse of Strahd would be a module, not an addon. If you have purchased the map and card addon for CoS, you will not want to install it in any game created with the module. That will overwrite a ton of material, since the module contains everything in the addon already. Which have you purchased? Module or Addon?

Edited 1674296911
I bought the module, but the maps that come in it are not showing up in the addon section,  unlike with all the other content I have, in the past, purchased. So to get the maps to load in my campaign they have to be in the addon section which they are not. Compendium content is all there, the only issue I having is with the maps.  I also tried launching a new campaign with that module only, and it freezes never fully loading. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Curse of Strahd module does not require an addon. The CoS map and card addon will ruin the installation of a CoS module. They are not intended to work together. The addon is intended for users who want the maps, but not the whole module. As for the freezing problem, if a second attempt also freezes when trying to load, then your best bet is to capture a  Console Log ( Chrome , Firefox ) and file a  Help Center Request .