Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Stuck on Copying Game Content

Nick O.
Forum Champion
I copied a game last night, and was able to launch the copy. I returned to the game this morning, and there is a message on the game's home page that says "The game's content is in the process of being copied, please wait" The game was successfully copied last night, so I'm not sure what's going on here. I have found this behavior using both Chrome and Firefox, and have cleared my cookies & cache in each browser. Manually refreshing the page doesn't help. Here's a screenshot of the console  - the Rollback Status message you see at the end just keeps repeating itself every few seconds. Has anyone else encountered this, or know what I might do to fix it?  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hey Nick! I copied a game yesterday and was able to launch the original and the copy just now. I think your best bet is a  Help Center Request .
Nick O.
Forum Champion
Will do, Keith. Thanks!