Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Wildshape problem

I know Angelo who created the wildshape script is no longer active on here, but maybe someone else can help me. I've used wildshape in the past, but for some reason in my new game, I keep getting this error when trying to have my player shapeshift " (From WildShape): BobbyD (GM) ERROR: Cannot find wildshape resource attribute on character sheet = Shaper (From WildShape): ERROR: chatErrorToPlayer: DM BobbyD (GM), msg: Cannot find wildshape resource attribute on character sheet = Shaper) Not sure what this means. Any help WILL be appreciated!
What is the full name of the character sheet you are trying to use the WildShape API on? Have you assigned that character sheet as a WildShaper first using the API? (It may help to give a few screenshots so we can see the game + the full error details.) I do use this API quite a bit myself and have had no trouble with it so hopefully it's just a setup issue of some sort.
Full name of the character is Traegoth. I have assigned it. Here are a couple screenshots: