Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for the creators of the new Zweihander/Flames of Freedom PC Shert

It was released in November 2022. We are in the throes of a FoF campaign, and happily transitioned. However, there is one thing missing in the PC sheet (but not in the NPC sheet, oddly): the ability to add extra damage, such as when using the optional damage rules or quality rules I have no computer skills, but two of my players are professionals. If we could find the creators, we would like to inquire if that feature could be added by the creator, or if the information could be shared to make it a custom sheet.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Could you supply the name of the character sheet? There are a couple options.  Alternately please provide a screenshot, we can identify the sheet that way. 
Zweihander by Roll20.
Gauss
Forum Champion
The creator is Roll20, I suggest messaging them via the Help Center , or making a post in the suggestion forum .