Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder group LF1M [Sundays][Some Fridays]

Edited 1409297387
Sam
Sheet Author
Ruleset: Pathfinder Starting Level: Level 2 Character Restrictions: No 3rd party stuff. Group of 4 players is looking for 1 more to join us in our campaign. We play Sundays at 3pm PST, and sometimes we play fridays if the sunday game gets canceled. Ideally we would like the new player to start tomorrow. The DM really encourages players who stay in character. The world setting is developed by the GM but takes some ideas from the golarion setting so characters can still use that stuff. The society is incredible lawful. Killing someone for no good reason is bound to get you killed. It's a fun campaign, the group is good and we're looking for more. If you have questions you can either leave them here or PM the GM Matt .

Edited 1409276988
Hey i messaged the gm already but i want to also post here i am highly interested im on the east coast so about 3 hours ahead of you guys but would love to join you guys i am a experience player to pathfinder
Sam
Sheet Author
Awesome! We hope you join us, thanks for the quick reply. Will you be able to play tomorrow?

Edited 1409291581
I'm interested, what are the character creation rules? I'm in EST so I'll be 3 hours ahead.
Yes I will be able to do tomarrow
Sam
Sheet Author
@Dis Gai: No 3rd party, HP is HD/2 + 1 + Con Mod, attributes... i'd have to get back to you on that. Be sure to PM the GM. @Syth H. awesome, does friday around noon work? thats when we were thinking
Ah no... I work and am on the east coast so that would be 3 my time and I usealy get off 4-6 s
Hey everybody, I'm the DM of this game. Please feel free to send me a PM including your interest in the game and you skype details if you're interested. This will be a long-term game, so please come with this in mind. We will be playing Sundays at 3 PM Pacific time for the majority of games, with fridays being "Make up" days for weeks that Sunday is unavailable.
I had pmed you that