Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Disappearing Campaign

So I joined a game here on roll 20 call Dragon Age Rise of The Tevinter Imperium . I post a couple of times on its forums and check out the virtual tabletop to familiarize myself with it.  When I went to go back to the games message board I get the Campaign Not Found page and I'm not listed as having joined any campaigns.  I wait a few minutes and try again and the game was back only to short disappear again.  I suppose it could be a case of a deleted/disappeared game/gm but the fact that is disappeared and reappeared once has me hoping it's some kind of bug and not a human problem. Very new here so apologies if this isn't clear enough.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Had you entered the game itself or just posted on the forum for the game?  - Gauss
I had been invited to the game and joined it.  I was talking with another player on the virtual tabletop, I believe the name was Eduard R. and when he checked to see if he could see the game he couldn't either.
Gauss
Forum Champion
And after you were not able to find your game it reappeared and you were able to get in?  - Gauss
Who is the GM of the game? Is this on the Dev Server or on Main?
Yes that is correct Gauss. For the life of me I can't remember the name of the GM  I don't know if it helps but two other player were named Tex and Martin.  As for the question of what sever it was on I don't know that there was any sort of difference,  Sorry for not being able to be more helpful, hope I'm not sending you all on a goose chase, but I was really looking forward to a DA game!