Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Add macros to Transmogrifier

+1000--how about just letting us copy everything, eh? :P
+1
+1 I was surprised that it didn't already exist. 
+1
+1
+1
This
+1
+1
+1
Divers
Pro
Sheet Author
+1
+1
+1 How hard could this be to implement?
+1
+1
+1
+1 I was surprised to find it wasn't already there.
I save all my votes for the low number suggestions to help push them past the ten vote threshold but this idea is a good labor saver. I vote up with my comment.
+1
+1 Oh god yes - trying to keep my API scripts and Macros in sync between campaigns is a nightmare!
+1

Edited 1620853048
Giger
Pro
API Scripter
6 YEARS just to copy macros!!!!!
+1
+1
+1
Bump. as well as&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3234668/transmogrifier-allow-copying-of-folders" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3234668/transmogrifier-allow-copying-of-folders</a> &nbsp; Should be able to do all of this TBH.&nbsp;
+1
Bump
+1
+1
+1
Bump
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1 We NEED this!
Just wondering ... has anyone heard anything new about ability to transmogrify macros ?
Daniel S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
+10 million.&nbsp; I playtest an original system regularly, and sometimes need to bring players into a new campaign with different sheet code, or because a previous one is bloated. Because this isn't a feature, I tend to have 1-2 extremely bloated games with tons of maps and players so that I don't have to redo macros and API's. Would be so much easier if I could make new one-shot games and transfer all that. I will say, bringing folders from another game with included handouts, etc., should also be a part of this update.
Gold
Forum Champion
Yes please +1 and Allow Macros to be in Folders, Allow Transmogrifying of Folders, ergo: Allow Transmogrify of Macros &amp; Folders of Macros
+1
+1
Yes, please. I create "master" games for different one-shots and adventures I run, and then copy those games each time I run them. Every time I copy, I need to manually copy over every single macro and every single API script. It adds a lot of setup time, and makes running a pick-up game harder.
Ian said: Yes, please. I create "master" games for different one-shots and adventures I run, and then copy those games each time I run them. Every time I copy, I need to manually copy over every single macro and every single API script. It adds a lot of setup time, and makes running a pick-up game harder. I hate that you have to do that. I hope they do anything with the Transmogifier soon.&nbsp;
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Hey folks,&nbsp; Excited to say that I've changed the status on this suggestion to Queued and I expect transmogrifying macros to be a possibility in the very near future. Thanks as always for your feedback and votes!
Ashton said: Hey folks,&nbsp; Excited to say that I've changed the status on this suggestion to Queued and I expect transmogrifying macros to be a possibility in the very near future. Thanks as always for your feedback and votes! Yay! Thanks!
wow... wait ... am not dreaming, am I ? Sorry ;) Much appreciated! Sincerely looking forward to it. Finally my GM tasks are getting easier to handle :D&nbsp;&nbsp;
Well, then! I just came on here to vote for this! YAY!!!! +1,000,000,000