Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GitHub - Did I Do Something Wrong?

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I'm still not seeing the Savage Worlds Tabbed character sheet in the drop down list of Character Sheets. I submitted it 8 days ago and have not received any communication regarding anything I need to fix, neither on my GitHub account, nor on Roll20. So, just wondering if I did something wrong?
We've received the pull request, but we've got a policy where we only really want one character sheet per system. We've bent this rule for a couple of systems (Pathfinder being the main one I think), so we're still deciding if we're going to bend it again. In the end we probably will. But that's why it's taking longer than a usual pull request to process.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Riley - thanks for the information; I appreciate it. :)