Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable to submit payment to Roll20

(I sent a support ticket to Roll20 earlier today but I've been locked out all day and so wanted to see if anyone has a solution) For some reason, my roll20 membership did not renew and now when I try to pay (even testing multiple cards) I just receive a message saying the charge cannot process. The issue is not with my bank and even when I try to make a payment through paypal I get an error message saying something along the lines of "unable to connect with paypal.)

Edited 1675746213
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Dave Rake! Since you already submitted a ticket, if you don't have a response by tomorrow, I'll see if I can direct any attention this way. You will almost certainly be contacted through email or PM, since it deals with account information.