Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Timestamps on the chat log

I'm sure someone has already mentioned a half dozen times but, timestamping the chat log would be helpful.

Edited 1409334790
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Do you mean in the game Chat Tab , or in the campaign details Chat Archive ? I'm pretty sure it used to be timestamped, but was removed. Certainly having the option might be nice.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Having the option would be a wonderful thing.
Arron, Well, ideally both but if, I had to choose, I'd prefer the archive.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
For some of my games I would prefer it to be in the active chat tab and in the archive. I sometimes run a play by post games here to test a system or just to learn a system.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Yeah, I think having it as a display option would be grand. It would actually be pretty easy from a CSS/JS point of view, relatively speaking... =D