Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dark Heresys Character Sheets

The sheets are pretty good but could they have a characters lift, push and carry capacety added to them?
As well as a exspanded psyker powers, like where it says what power you are using. Also to include the threshold and overbleed.
That would also be nice.
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
My recommendation is to find someone that created one of the other WH40K RPG sheets and ask them or bribe them to create one for Dark Heresy.
Character lift/push and carry capacity can't be calculated from the sheet alone. It uses table from the Core rulebook so all I could give you is empty space to write it in. Adding threshold and overbleed should not be a problem. I put a new updated Dark Heresy character sheet for confirmation by the devs. When I am done with Dark Heresy 2nd edition I can take a look at this.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Daniel D. said: Character lift/push and carry capacity can't be calculated from the sheet alone. It uses table from the Core rulebook so all I could give you is empty space to write it in. You could always do like I did on the Exalted sheet =P <input type="hidden" disabled="true" name="attr_FOSIndex" value="(@{Strength}+@{Athletics}*(1-@{Athletics|max}))" /> <input type="hidden" disabled="true" name="attr_FOSIndex-2" value="(@{FOSIndex} * @{FOSIndex})" /> <input type="hidden" disabled="true" name="attr_FOSIndex-3" value="(@{FOSIndex-2} * @{FOSIndex})" /> <input type="hidden" disabled="true" name="attr_FOSIndex-4" value="(@{FOSIndex-2} * @{FOSIndex-2})" /> <input type="hidden" disabled="true" name="attr_FOSIndex-5" value="(@{FOSIndex-3} * @{FOSIndex-2})" /> <input type="hidden" disabled="true" name="attr_FOSIndex-6" value="(@{FOSIndex-3} * @{FOSIndex-3})" /> <input type="hidden" disabled="true" name="attr_FOSIndex-7" value="(@{FOSIndex-4} * @{FOSIndex-3})" /> <input type="hidden" disabled="true" name="attr_FOSIndex-8" value="(@{FOSIndex-4} * @{FOSIndex-4})" /> <input type="hidden" disabled="true" name="attr_FOSIndex-9" value="(@{FOSIndex-5} * @{FOSIndex-4})" /> <div class="right">Lift/Pull/Push: <input type="number" name="attr_FeatOfStrengthLift" style="width: 4em" title="Lift weight in pounds" value="round((19 * @{FOSIndex-9})/9072-(205 * @{FOSIndex-8})/2016+(3187 * @{FOSIndex-7})/1512-(1171 * @{FOSIndex-6})/48+(74761 * @{FOSIndex-5})/432-(74525 * @{FOSIndex-4})/96+(9916159 * @{FOSIndex-3})/4536-(1856837 * @{FOSIndex-2})/504+(214435 * @{FOSIndex})/63-1200)" disabled="true" /></div> Slightly more clearly, that's: FOS = Strength + Athletics Lift = round( 19 * FOS^9 / 9072 - 205 * FOS^8 / 2016 + 3187 * FOS^7 / 1512 - 1171 * FOS^6 / 48 + 74761 * FOS^5 / 432 - 74525 * FOS^4 / 96 + 9916159 * FOS^3 / 4536 - 18568 * FOS^2 / 504 + 214435 * FOS / 63 - 1200) In English, that equation is the result of polynomial interpolation of the Feat of Strength table in the Exalted book. Polynomial interpolation will give you an equation that exactly fits the progression of your table... but you'll have to include terms from X^0 through X^(N-1), where N is the number of items in the table. If you are, in fact, interested in using polynomial interpolation to calculate tabular data, Wolfram Alpha can generate the equation for you.
Could you implament this?