With a personal mission in the Black Valley, you have signed on with your new found allies to assist Gundren Rockseeker bring needed supplies up to Jorenn Village high up in the Valley. Seems like it will be a simple mission. This is a rewrite of the fabulous adventure "The Lost Mine of Phandelver" which has introduced many to the delights of playing RPGs. Set in Matt Mercer's setting of Tal'Dorei and expanded to fill in some of the gaps of the original.  Plot lines and background have been adapted to the history and lore of Exandria. Planned starting date is February 21st at 7 PM EST.  Session 0 is free. Game on Roll20 VTT Voice and text discussion over dedicated DIscord server. I bring ambient sound and music, quality of life macros and mods, custom detailed maps with changing elements and dynamic lighting, NPC's with personality, values, and goals, and many years of experience as a GM with both new and experienced players.  Price is $20 for 2 to 3+ hour session, payable through startplaying.games.com. First players get discount for 1st paid session. Link to sign up to game is here .  My bio and reviews can be found here . Feel free to ask any question!