Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New sourcebooks for Dune: Adventures in the Imperium

So, Modiphius have published a few additional sourcebooks for  Dune: Adventures in the Imperium , & I am wondering if these will be available here in the marketplace. I have an ongoing Dune group that plays weekly here, & whilst I know PDFs are a thing, having the material available directly within the marketplace is always so much more helpful, more customer/user friendly & easier to access. Would be good to know if this is something that is being looked at, in the pipeline... let me know!

Edited 1677354207
Gauss
Forum Champion
Your best bet is to message Modiphius and express to them that you'd like to see those sourcebooks in the Roll20 Marketplace.  With some exceptions, publications in the marketplace are converted to Roll20 by the publisher, not Roll20.