Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [DnD 5e] [Paid] [$15/session] The Lost Mine of Jorenn Village, an Exandria/Tal’Dorei setting adventure [Beginners Welcome] [LBGTQIA+ Friendly] Thursdays at 7:30 PM Session 0 on March 2nd.

Edited 1677436841
The Classic 5e adventure The Lost Mine of Phandelver revised and set in Critical Role’s world of Tal’Dorei. You have a personal mission in the Black Valley and signing on with the Dwarven merchant Gundren Rockseeker provides you a paid trip to Jorenn Village, high up in the valley near the Umbra Hills.   It seems like a simple job, what possibly can go wrong? The Lost Mine of Jorenn Village is a rewrite of the popular Lost Mine of Phandelver which has introduced many players to 5e set in Matt Mercer’s setting of Tal’Dorei shortly after the demise of the Iron Rule of Drassig.   Plot lines and story have been adapted to fit and fill in the lore of Exandria. Session 0 is free of charge, scheduled for March 2 nd at 7:30 PM EST. Game play is on Roll20 VTT Voice, text, and discussion over dedicated Discord server I bring to the game: ·          Carefully revised maps with dynamic elements, ·          Ambient backtrack of sounds and music, ·          NPCs with personality, values, and goals for interesting role play, ·          Dynamic Lighting, ·          Quality of life macros and mods to make game play easier, ·          Over 40 years of experience as a DM of multi-year campaigns, Price is $15 for a 3-hour session payable through startplaying.games.com.   Game listing on startplaying.games.com and sign-up link is here . My bio and reviews are here . Roll20 game listing is here .

Edited 1677518791
Join us!  Westruun Crossroads:  At first glance, Sophos appears to be a dwarf crossbowman. The rustic hill dwarf type that one runs into; say, hunting, gathering lumber, or trading in the upper Wildwood Valley. The more soldiery sort, as this fellow exudes, often guard the passes to Kraghammer. This one seems to be going somewhere or traveling.